Welcome to pbsw-code.net!
This is Park Bench Software's source for bits of code.
We retain all copyrights to the code found here, but you may use it in your programs free of charge, according to our license below.
If you get considerable benefits from using it, credit would be nice.
If you find it valuable enough to want to contribute some payment as a form of gratitude, and to help keep the code flowing, see the sponsorship options.
Overhaul in ProgressNotice: We are in the process of making major changes to the code and the overall structure here:
- We are changing the licensing on our code to a standard BSD style license (see below). All our code downloads will be updated to include this license information, replacing the existing similar (but not standard) license.
- The source code itself will be moved to Bitbucket, and will be maintained with Mercurial source control.
- Some code downloads have been temporarily removed, as the changes in progress are so big that the new code barely resembles the old APIs.
- Other code with big changes has been kept available, but with warnings that the API changes are extensive.
All source code found on this site is distributed under the following BSD style license:
Copyright (c) 2013, Park Bench Software, LLC
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of Park Bench Software nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.